AD

Thursday, January 8, 2015

4C Natural Hair | DIY Faux Locs Tutorial



By J.Naomi Johnson

I felt like it was time for something different. If you feel that way too than perhaps Faux locs are for you! What I love the most about this braiding technique is that it helps my hair grow, is removable and looks extra cute. I must warn you however this is a high maintenance hair style. You will have to wrap your lovely braids up every night. To moisturize i would spray my favorite moisturizer in a bottle and spray the roots. Then I would apply Jamaican black castor oil to my scalp and go to bed. Weekly I would dip the braids in warm water, aloe and jojoba oil. This works great and whats best is my natural hair is still protected!

If you tried this style tell me about it. If it worked for you and if you will do it again! Let me know in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you Think. Comment below!