AD

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Apple Cider Vinegar Is a Naturals Best Friend

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


By J.Naomi Johnson

I love apple cider vinegar! Yes the smell can be quite over powering but it goes away quickly and the results of use outweigh the smell. Weather using it for wash day or drinking it for health benefits it has become my go to. I have even replaced it for shampoo in my natural hair regimen. Washing with apple cider vinegar can help regulate your hair’s PH balance. While the harshness of shampoos and conditioners can dry your hair out an acv rinse will leave your hair silky, shiny and clean inexpensively.






Because of its gentle nature it also aids in growth retention. Many naturals experience breakage the most during wash day. However, rinsing with ACV helps to eliminate that. When using the ACV it will lift your hair cuticle and remove build-up from your scalp allowing moisture into the hair shaft. The results are beautiful healthier hair. Try it once a month or in between your normal wash days and you’ll see.
How I rinse my hair with ACV (Based off of a bi-weekly wash routine):






1.I part my hair in four sections.
2.Using 1 part Braggs ACV (with the mother) and 2parts water I put the moisture in a squirt bottle and proceed to the shower. ( I preform this wash in the shower to avoid a mess)
3.With each section I squirt the roots of my hair gently massaging my scalp and then rinse. Then I take my favorite conditioner and distribute it from root to tip.
4.I cover my hair with a plastic cap and wait 15mins.
5.Then rinse and proceed with my leave-in conditioner and style as usual.






Very easy and convent! How do you use ACV? Let me know in the comments below.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you Think. Comment below!